Thursday, March 9, 2017

Looking back

One day while looking through old photos on my computer I came across this sweet picture of my youngest daughter and my father-in-law.

Now, typically this might not seem like  much but it is a picture I hadn't seen in a long time, and  one that caught me off-guard since he passed away almost a year ago. It will be a year on the 21st of this month.

I wanted to preserve this special memory and knew that the flowers from the Pink Paislee paper in my Noel Mignon kit for this month would do it the justice it deserved.

Since our project assignment for this week was to create with layers I set out to do just that and this is the layout that I ended up with:


Here are some close-ups of my page: 




You can read more about how I created bits of this project by visiting the Noel Mignon blog

Have a wonderful day. 

♥♥

1 comment:

Wendy said...

This is just beautiful. I have a picture of Harry doing up his first tie to wear for my granddads funeral. I have it printed and have not yet had the courage to actually use it. I was with my grandad when he died and it is still to sad to think about. But I think it maybe time to make the page!